Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another Bothersome Interlude

Among many of my readers are a slew of wonderful genealogists whose paths I cross throughout the year at a variety of research and educational forums. Those people know that the past few weeks have been busy ones for me. I was honored to have lectured at the Ohio Genealogical Society's 2014 Annual Conference in Sandusky, Ohio, from May 1 to May 3.

After a brief stop in Lewistown, Pennsylvania, where I was lucky enough to have been locked for the day in the basement record storage room of the Mifflin County Courthouse, I was able to share my knowledge and enthusiasm for genealogical research at the National Genealogical Society's annual conference in Richmond, Virginia, from May 7 to May 10.

After a long drive home to northern Indiana earlier in the week, I prepare to leave tomorrow to lecture in Indianapolis at the Indiana Historical Society on Saturday, May 17. If you are nearby, please join me for the morning! You can go here to find more information about the day's topic: Deconstructing Your Family Tree: Re-evaluating the “Evidence” — Indiana Historical Society.

Consequently, I have had little time to catch up on my blog, but rest assured that I will be back to regular posts after this weekend! Many of my genealogy friends have seen me dotting about the map the past few weeks, but those who have stumbled upon this blog from a variety of other places non-genealogical may be wondering why I have gone silent.

There is a lot more of the story to tell! I just beg your patience a short while longer!

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I am avidly reading about Helen and wondering what happens next??

    ReplyDelete